Bill Gates


What have you
Accomplished?




What I learned from Bill Gates:

Bill is the same age as I am.

Bill and I both received opportunities to excel in this land of opportunity. America has been very, very good to us.

However Bill did quite a bit more than I did with those opportunities.

No matter how you measure it.

Now I know we are supposed to measure ourselves against how much of our own potential we are using - True - No argument.

But then again - I really must hand it to the guy...

If we considered it a contest - Bill took me out to the woodshed
and he certainly opened up a king sized can of #@****ss.


I need to get back to work now...

If it is going to be, it's up to me.

That's what I learned from Bill Gates.



Learn more about Bill Gates

Bill Gates article

No comments: