Twitter



I'm Listening




What I learned from Twitter:

There's a lot of people out there that want to communicate.

With content that stimulates.
With other people that "Get it."
Some call it sharing, some call it chit chat.
Some sell and some canvas.
Some is banal and some is brilliant.

The net's thrown wide and the water is deep.
And there are all kinds of fish in the sea.
But what it all boils down to is pretty simple.
It's not about sharing or selling, Inspiration or Insight.
It's not brand new - it's as old as time itself.

Each person is saying, in their own unique way,
I need to communicate with someone who understands.
Someone who "Gets it"
Someone who Listens to my content.

It's not so much the nature of the content shared,
As much as the cerebral connections the content aligns.

It's all about Listening.

That's what I learned from Twitter.

No comments: